Hot Line Tap Clamp
Hot Line Tap Clamp is a common fittings in powerline and transmission line system. We have many types hot line tap clamp to match our clients’ requirements.
|Material-Eye Bolt||Stainless Steel|
The technical specification
This specification includes the design and construction of tension clamps for aluminum conductors at terminal and cross-sectional terminals.
Clamps are suitable for use in tropical areas with maximum ambient temperature of about 40 C and annual average temperature of about 28 C high humidity and heavy rainfall.
Main specifications/special functions:
Material: bronze and aluminum alloy castings
- Compatible with distribution tap connection
- Corrosion resistance and conductor compatibility
- The extended jaw width means good conductor contact
- Lower the joint temperature to reduce the cold flow and distortion of the conductor during installation
- Spring load features compensate for cold flow and offset tightening torque vibration
- Forged eye bolts provide corrosion-free strength and uniform expansion load
- Side-positioned taps prevent corrosion of conductors or clamps on bimetallic connectors
According to the usage, the static hoisting end chuck includes the cable end chuck, the prefabricated end chuck on the conductor and the prefabricated end chuck on the ground. Cable preforms are widely used in fixed end bars. The cable is preformed to connect the insulator or anchor rod.
The material of the end grip is aluminum wire, galvanized steel wire, aluminum clad steel wire, etc. The preformed end grip material is the same as the conductor material.
There are many types of wire clips of different colors due to the variation of wire diameters.